The application with the supporting documents should be submitted electronically via the application system.
Applications can be submitted electronically via Archimedes' online document submission form. Documents can be submitted after the application rounds have been opened (one month before the deadline).
- Applications for the scholarships for students and researchers shall be submitted electronically by 23.59 Eastern European Time (UTC/GMT +2 hours) on May 1 at the latest.
- Applications for the short courses shall be submitted electronically by 23.59 Eastern European Time (UTC/GMT +2 hours) on 19th of March at the latest.
NB! Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered for assessment!
Application period is from 02.04.2018 to 01.05.2018! Results will be announced in June.
- All submitted documents shall be in English or Estonian. Documents in other languages shall be submitted with the translation to one of these languages.
- Submitted documents will not be returned to the applicant.
- Applications that are incomplete, drafted offhand, include false information, omit relevant information or have been submitted after the deadline will not be considered for assessment.