The purpose of the scholarship for short courses is to support participation in short courses of Estonian language and culture organised by the Estonian institutions of higher education as well as in summer and winter schools related to the degree programmes taught in English.
The scholarship can be awarded to the BA, MA and PhD students who are enrolled to the higher education institution abroad at least one year by the time of application. The candidate should pre-register to the course for applying for the scholarship.
Amount of scholarship
The scholarship can include a course fee in the amount of up to 500 EUR and the cost of accommodation in the amount of up to 25 EUR per night for a maximum period of 4 weeks.
The following documents shall be submitted when applying for the scholarship for short courses:
- application form and motivation letter through online application system;
- transcript of records from the home university;
- confirmation of registration from home university containing information on the applicant's level of study, normal period of studies and progress towards the degree;
- confirmation of admission from organising institution (can be sent by e-mail);
- copy of passport or ID-card.