Scholarships to the international MA and PhD students for study visits and full-time studies in the Estonian higher education institutions.
The purpose of supporting the learning mobility of international masters and PhD students is to increase the proportion of international master and PhD students in the Estonian higher education institutions, improve the capability of the Estonian higher education institutions to involve international students and strengthen the compliance of the doctoral studies with the principles of innovative doctoral studies.
Dora Plus Action 2 provides support to:
- foreign Master`s students, who study full-time in Estonia (support is provided one academic year at a time);
- foreign Doctoral students, who study full time during the nominal time of their studies (NB! New students will not be admitted under this scheme);
- short-term study or research of visiting Doctoral students in Estonia (1-10 months).
The scholarship grantees are appointed by the higher education institutions. More information or for submitting the application, please contact your (host) higher education institution’s Dora Plus coordinator.
The contact person at Archimedes Foundation is Ms Anu Lepik (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The higher education institutions takig part in Dora Plus Action 2:
- Estonian Academy of Arts
- Estonian University of Life Sciences
- Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre
- Estonian Business School
- TalTech University
- Tallinn University
- University of Tartu
- Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences
The contact information of the higher education institutions is here.