- it is possible to travel to the destination without restrictions (the borders between the point of departure and destination are open, movement is not restricted in the destination country etc);
- it is possible to achieve the purpose of the study visit (the host institution is open, the study and research activity taks place abroad at the host institution).
The scholarships for short-term study related visits abroad, including participation in conferences, working in libraries, using laboratories, development of a lecture, work with an academic supervisor, participation in continuing education courses, consultations and summer schools. Support is granted for the study visits lasting up to one month (30 days). The short study visit may not start earlier than one month after the application deadline.
Application deadlines for the academic year 2020/2021
- March 1, 2020 (visits from 01.04.2020 to 31.09.2020)
- June 1, 2020 (visits from 01.07.2020 to 30.09.2021)
- October 1, 2020 (visits from 1.11.2020 to 30.09.2021)
- December 1, 2020 (visits from 01.01.2021 to 30.09.2021)
- March 1, 2021 (visits from 01.04.2021 to 31.09.2021)
The contact person of the Kristjan Jaak scholarships for travel abroad at the Foundation Archimedes is Anne-Ly Võlli (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, ph. +372 6 999 397).