The application with all the required annexes must be submitted via the electronic application environment. The call for applications opens one month before the deadline.
- application along with the motivation letter (volume of 300-600 words);
- work plan for the study periods abroad (volume of 500 to 1500 words);
- a recommendation letter from the thesis supervisor or a significant lecturer;
- confirmation about studying at the higher education institution issued by the higher education institution;
- confirmation of the university or research institution abroad about the acceptance of the student for the period brought out in the application.
All documents must be uploaded to the application system. Documents signed on paper shall be presented in a scanned form. The Foundation has the right to check the correspondence of the uploaded documents to the originals.