European network of Lifelong Guidance and International Mobility
Euroguidance supports the competence development of the guidance community on the European dimension of lifelong guidance.
Euroguidance is a European network of national resource and information centres for guidance in 34 European countries. Its main target group consists of guidance practitioners in education and employment, among them professionals who provide information and guidance on international learning mobility to end-users seeking studying and training opportunities abroad.
All Euroguidance centres share three common goals:
- to support the development of the European dimension of lifelong guidance.
- to support competence development of guidance practitioners and raise their awareness on the value of international mobility.
- to provide information and communication on the European dimension of guidance.
Euroguidance Estonia is the Estonian National resource Centre for Guidance and provides a range of services to Estonian guidance professionals and to professionals abroad. The centre was established in 1998 and starting from 2019, Estonia is represented in the Euroguidance network by Archimedes Foundation.
- Are you interested in developing your own skills and competencies in relation to a global education and labour market?
- Would you like to expand your professional network and establish contacts with colleagues from other countries?
- Do you think that new inspiration from other countries and cultures might be good for your professional development?
If yes, then the national Euroguidance centre is at your disposal. You are welcome to contact Margit Rammo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some country specific information on lifelong guidance is published at the Euroguidance network’s website, including references to relevant sources, an overview of guidance systems and practices in Europe, a calendar of international events and trainings, a video gallery, see www.euroguidance.eu.
We are pleased to announce the recent launch of the Euroguidance Network Newsletter, a new monthly communication from the Network, sent directly to your inbox! If you would like to receive the latest news from the Network, be notified about upcoming events, learning opportunities, recent publications, and much more - just complete the short sign up form at the bottom of www.euroguidance.eu.