Dora Plus programme provides support to the MA and PhD students, resident physicians and young faculty members from higher education institutions in Estonia for participation in the research conferences, seminars, courses or other learning and research related activity abroad.
The aim of the support is to improve the awareness of young researchers and MA students about the diverse study and research practices, increase their participation in international co-operation projects and to improve the effectiveness of doctoral studies in Estonian universities. Dora Plus short study visits can last for up to 30 calendar days.
The individual applicants shall turn to their home institution who are responsible for selecting the grantees. The scholarships to the grantees will then be paid out by Archimedes Foundation.
Students and young researchers from 20 higher education institutions can apply for the support in the academic year. These institutions are:
- The Institute of Theology of the Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Tartu Theological Seminary
- Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences
- Estonian Academy of Arts
- Estonian Aviation Academy
- Estonian University of Life Sciences
- Baltic Methodist Theological Seminary
- Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre
- Estonian Business School
- Estonian National Defence College
- Lääne-Viru College
- Estonian Academy of Security Sciences
- TTK University of Applied Sciences
- Tallinn University of Technology
- Tallinn Health Care College
- Tallinn University
- Tartu Art College
- Tartu Health Care College
- University of Tartu
More information or for submitting the application, please contact your higher education institution’s Dora Plus coordinator.
The universities can enlist new grantees on these dates: January 10, February 10, March 10, April 10, May 10, June 10, August 10, September 10, October 10, November 10, December 10.
The contact person for Dora Plus short study visits in Archimedes Foundation is Ms. Marge Teder (ph. +372 730 0121, email@example.com).