Dora Plus programme provides support to the MA and PhD students, resident physicians and young faculty members from higher education institutions in Estonia for participation in the research conferences, seminars, courses or other learning and research related activity abroad. Dora Plus short study visits can last for up to 30 calendar days. The aim of the support is to improve the awareness of young researchers and MA students about the diverse study and research practices, increase their participation in international co-operation projects and to improve the effectiveness of doctoral studies in Estonian universities.
The individual applicants shall turn to their home institution who are responsible for selecting the grantees. The scholarships to the grantees will then be paid out by Archimedes Foundation. Students and young researchers from 21 higher education institutions can apply for the support in the academic year 2016/2017. These institutions are:
- Estonian Academy of Arts,
- Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre,
- Estonian Business School,
- Estonian University of Life Sciences,
- Tallinn University,
- Tallinn University of Technology,
- University of Tartu,
- Estonian Academy of Security Sciences,
- Estonian Aviation Academy,
- Estonian Entrepreneurial University of Applied Sciences,
- Estonian Information Technology College,
- Estonian National Defence College,
- Lääne-Viru College,
- Tallinn Health Care College,
- Tartu Art College,
- Tartu Theological Seminary,
- The Institute of Theology of the Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church.
For more information or for submitting the application, please contact your higher education institution’s Dora Plus coordinator.
The universities can enlist new grantees on these dates: January 10, February 10, March 10, April 10, May 10, June 10, August 10, October 10, November 10, December 10.
The contact person for Dora Plus short study visits in Archimedes Foundation is Ms. Marge Teder (ph. +372 730 0121, email@example.com).