The participating higher education institutions can send the list of selected grantees to Archimedes by the 10th day of every month (except 10 July). The institutions shall present the data of grantees using an electronic application system (www.archimedes.ee/taotlused) at the earliest opportunity, generally doing so 6 weeks before the start of the study migration at the latest. The data must include the grantee’s name, contact data, and the purpose, destination and time of the study migration.
Archimedes gets in contact with the grantees on the basis of the data presented by the higher education institutions. Before signing the contract, the grantee shall submit a data set via the online application environment (www.archimedes.ee/taotlused), including the following:
- event’s programme (if participating in an event). If there is no approved programme, a link to the event’s website shall be included OR individual work plan approved by the instructor/direct superior (if using the scholarship for individual work);
- confirmation or registration to the event or the host organisation's official invitation or letter of confirmation (except when there is no host institution) or an excerpt from the public institutions' (library, museum, archive etc) website indicating that the grantee has access to the its services (if working in such institution);
- the invoice of the participation fee and confirmation of payment (if participation fee is covered from scholarship and is paied by beneficiary).
Archimedes shall normally sign the contract with the grantee no later than 4 weeks before the start of the study migration. The contract sets out the grant amount and the terms of using the scholarship.
When returning from the study visit, the grantee must present the following documents:
- The formal confirmation of attendance issued by the host institution or organiser of the event, containing the actual dates of studying and working abroad or confirmation letter of Estonian supervisor/direct superior and transport tickets, which prove that the study visit had taken place in the period stipulated in the contract (only if there is no host institution based on contract).
- The invoice of the participation fee and confirmation of payment by the beneficiary (if the participation fee is reimbursed and the documents were not submitted earlier);
The contact person for Dora Plus short study visits in Archimedes Foundation is Mr. Ivo Mattus (ph. +372 730 0121, email@example.com).