The applicant must submit the following documents by the deadline:
- Application, including the letter of motivation, form to be filled out at the application system;
- Academic CV;
- Overview of last thesis or latest research project (e.g. published or submitted article);
- Initial timetable for studies;
- Letter of recommendation from the last supervisor (may be submitted electronically by uploading a scanned original document into the application system);
- Letter of consent from Estonian co-supervisor (only doctoral studies)(in justified cases it is possible to apply for a scholarship without the Estonian co-supervisor);
- (a) Confirmation of admission from the university abroad, or
(b) Letter of consent to supervise the thesis and a confirmation from the university that all the documents have been submitted for admission (may be submitted electronically by uploading a scanned original document into the application system);
- Confirmation from the Estonian institution of higher education (with the signature of the head of the institute/department) or any other organization (with the signature of the CEO) stating that the organization would benefit from hiring someone with the relevant qualification
- Documents certifying the level of required tuition fee (to be uploaded to the application system).
Documents uploaded to the application system should be in the pdf-format, if possible.
The requested amounts may be adjusted by Archimedes on the basis of fixed unit costs.
Last updated: 28.02.2017