Applicants must submit the following documents (either in Estonian, English or Russian):
- signed formal application;
- a curriculum vitae;
- copy of the document certifying the acquired education (diploma with the transcript of grades) or extract of the study results of the graduation class of high school and the copy of the certificate of the penultimate class;
- copy of the personal data page of passport;
- copy of the document certifying the Estonian origin (birth certificate, parents' or grandparents' birth certificates, etc.);
- recommendation letter (from the representative of the Estonian Society, community, Estonian language teacher, other teachers, supervisor).
The documents must be uploaded to the application system in scanned form. The Foundation has the right to check the correspondence of the submitted documents to the originals.